Custom Steel Actions
Built to Provide Benchrest Accuracy
STEEL ACTION FEATURES
- 4140 Chrome-moly Steel
- Pierce Firing Pin Assembly
- Fluted Bolt
- 18 TPI Tennon Thread
A Pierce recoil lug is also included in every Pierce action purchase.
STEEL ACTION PERFORMANCE
- All Pierce actions feature the Pierce enhanced Firing-Pin Assembly (FPA)
- Faster lock time (2.3 milliseconds) and lighter strike (4.3 in/lbs)
- Easier bolt lift and reduced disruption when the pin hits the primer
- Independent testing (Precision Shooting, 12/05) concluded a Pierce FPA can even shrink group size
- The Pierce steel action was reviewed very favorably in the April ’07 edition of Precision Shooting
WHY CHOOSE PIERCE?
- Custom-made to your specifications
- Work performed in-house
- Precision craftsmanship
- Friendly customer service
- Honest advice
- We have a drive to improve on our products and services
- Locally Veteran-owned
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Competitive shooters
- Law enforcement
- Citizens responsibly exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights
Pierce Engineering Accessories
Pierce Tactical Bolt Knob
Made from aircraft quality aluminum, these tactical bolt knobs provide a quick grip to cycle your bolt.
One Pierce MOA Scope Rings
Made with 7075 aircraft quality aluminum Made to eliminate the use of a scope rail.
Pierce Tactical Rail
Made with aircraft quality aluminum, the Pierce tactical rail is light, strong, and durable.
Pierce Recoil Lug
Made from precision ground flatstock the Pierce recoil lug does not compromise on quality.