Custom Titanium Actions
Pierce Custom Titanium Actions
Though relatively new, titanium actions have rapidly become a favorite for gun enthusiasts. This is because titanium actions are lightweight, strong, and very durable. Titanium has only 42 percent the weight of steel, and has a high strength to weight ratio of 1.5+.
We make titanium versions of our Pierce Round actions, using the best 6Al-4V (Grade 5 titanium).
- Long Action (body only): 9.1 oz.
- Long Action (with complete bolt): 20.8 oz.
- Short Action (body only): 8.5 oz.
- Short Action (with complete bolt): 18.5 oz.
Add our Bolt Lighten Option to further reduce weight up to 1.5 oz. (for an additional $100.00)
SPECIFICATIONS & OPTIONS
- Same footprint as a Remington 700
- Actions are available in short or long action
- Available in right or left bolt
- Actions have the option of a titanium recoil lug
- Come with the Pierce 4140 chrome Moly Spiral Fluted Bolt and a Pierce firing pin assembly
- Bolts use a Sako or M-16 style extractor
WHY CHOOSE PIERCE?
- Custom-made to your specifications
- Work performed in-house
- Precision craftsmanship
- Friendly customer service
- Honest advice
- We have a drive to improve on our products and services
- Locally Veteran-owned
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Competitive shooters
- Law enforcement
- Citizens responsibly exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights
Pierce Engineering Accessories
Pierce Tactical Bolt Knob
Made from aircraft quality aluminum, these tactical bolt knobs provide a quick grip to cycle your bolt.
One Pierce MOA Scope Rings
Made with 7075 aircraft quality aluminum Made to eliminate the use of a scope rail.
Pierce Tactical Rail
Made with aircraft quality aluminum, the Pierce tactical rail is light, strong, and durable.
Pierce Recoil Lug
Made from precision ground flatstock the Pierce recoil lug does not compromise on quality.