F-Class / FTR RIFLES
Pierce F-Class FTR Rifles
BUILD THE BEST
The heaviest and longest barrels work best, but you have to balance this with the weight restrictions of the F-Class game.
It’s best to mix and match components to get as close to, but not over, the weight limit.
COMPONENTS THAT AFFECT WEIGHT
- Anti-cant device
PIERCE CUSTOM ACTION MATERIALS
- 4130 Chrome-moly steel (chromium-molybdenum steel)
- 16-4 Stainless steel
- Material upon request
WHY CHOOSE F-CLASS / FTR?
- Allows beginners to get in the game, but also allows skilled shooters to hone their skills.
- Provides the accuracy you need to be competitive.
- Pierce Engineering provides both right- and left-handed F-Class / FTR rifle actions.
F-Class Shooting Categories
In F-Class shooting, the Open division equipment includes gun and scope, adjustable front rest, and rear bag. The weight limit to compete in the F-Open, the most popular division, is set under 10 kilograms (22 pounds). Caliber is limited to .35 and under. May be fired from an adjustable front rest and use a rear sandbag. FTR rifles must be fired from the shoulder – rail guns are not allowed.
In F-T/R division, caliber is limited to .223 Rem. or .308 Win. rifles. Rifle weight limit is 8.25 kilograms (18 pounds). Unlike the F-Open, which allows an adjustable rest, the only front support allowed for the F-T/R is a bipod, but a sandbag may be used under the rear of the stock.
WHY CHOOSE PIERCE?
- Custom-made to your specifications
- Work performed in-house
- Precision craftsmanship
- Friendly customer service
- Honest advice
- We have a drive to improve on our products and services
- Locally Veteran-owned
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Competitive shooters
- Law enforcement
- Citizens responsibly exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights
Pierce Engineering Accessories
Pierce Tactical Bolt Knob
Made from aircraft quality aluminum, these tactical bolt knobs provide a quick grip to cycle your bolt.
One Pierce MOA Scope Rings
Made with 7075 aircraft quality aluminum Made to eliminate the use of a scope rail.
Pierce Tactical Rail
Made with aircraft quality aluminum, the Pierce tactical rail is light, strong, and durable.
Pierce Recoil Lug
Made from precision ground flatstock the Pierce recoil lug does not compromise on quality.