Pierce Multi-Flat Action
Design From Ground Up Just for Benchrest Shooters
Ever Since John Pierce entered Benchrest shooting in the 90s. He always want to have a custom action designed specific for Benchrest shooting competitions.
Pierce Multi-Flat Action was designed by John from his Benchrest shooting competition experience. It was designed from ground up with a strong and robust body and all the features a competitive Benchrest shooters could dreamed of.
PIERCE MULTI-FLAT ACTION SPECIFICATIONS
- 9.000 Long X 1.450 diameter and a bottom keyed recoil lug
- 1.062 x 18TPI Tenon
- 1″ Thread length
- 2-Lug Bolt construction
- 30 Degree-Cone bolt nose
- Available with PPC, 308 and Magnum bolt face
- Standard build in 416 Stainless steel
- Optional 4130 Chrome-moly steel (chromium-molybdenum steel)
- Start at $1295.00 with stainless rail
- Optional dual port +$75.00
- Additional rail $150.00
- Optional right-bolt-left-port +$50.00
- DLC coating +$100.00
- Black Nitride Coating +$75.00
- Add another bolt start at +$400.00
We offer both right- and left-handed competition actions.